Thursday, May 21, 2015

Chapter One

Who cares if peace signs are mainstream?
We really have no idea how to make an intro line for an intro post so let's just go with the cliches. Welcome to our new blog, Wide Smiles & Little Eyes! We're mostly gonna do our blog posts individually but we decided to make our first post ever (cue confetti) together. Okay, so judging by our faces and small statures we probably look like sixth graders to you. But
 no, we're actually going to college this year. Haha didn't see that coming? We didn't either.
We both graduated from Quezon City Science High School and became friends in our junior year. 


Alam niyo guys, ang blog, parang future yan. Mysterious. Haha kidding. What we're trying to say is, we still haven't made up our minds about what this blog is exactly gonna be about (we're pretty indecisive as you can see). So for the meantime, we'll keep it general. This will most likely be full of our insights, experiences, and interests. But to (hopefully) give you some more ideas, here are a few things about us:
© Kyle Baetiong
Hey!
I'm Sofie and I'm a sinner saved by grace. I'm an explorer. Hmm. I will be in charge of the graphics and the aesthetics of this blog. You see, I'm a photoshop nerd (guilty) and a lover of all things vintage. Art is the apple of my eyes. You can expect a lot of typography, doodles, rants, ridiculously corny jokes, and fun facts from me as I go further into this quest of knowing who I really am. You can read more about me here.
© Julia Tubog
Hi!
My name's Czarisse and I'll be behind the layout, template and boring html/xml codes that make this blog look the way it is. I love music, dancing, movies, travelling (if only it wasn't this expensive), and dogs. Expect from me some useful and interesting (probably) info, random insights, pathetic jokes, needless side comments, excessive blabber, and adventures from this beautiful blessing I call my life. On second thought, wag ka pala mag-expect, masasaktan ka lang. I'm kidding! You can learn more about me here.
Join us as we take on life, explore the world, learn more about ourselves, and make this attempt at blogging. We hope you find our blog fun, fascinating, inspiring and helpful in any way. If you have anything in mind on what you want us to post, feel free to tell us through the comments section below or send us an email.
Cza (pink dress), Sof (mint dress)


No comments :

Post a Comment